# Legal notice
# Editorial Management
Institut de recherche technologique (IRT) SystemX
2 boulevard Thomas Gobert 91120 PALAISEAU
# Hosting webserver
OVH.COM 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix France
The IRT SystemX and/or its partners are the exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and the content of the website www.irt-systemx.fr and this the world over.
The elements of this website, “www.irt-systemx.fr”, are protected by copyright and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Any reproduction is therefore subject to the agreement of the author in accordance with Article L.122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property. Copyright infringement is a punishable offense under Article L.335-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property. It is passable of 2 years imprisonment and 152 450 € fine.
Notwithstanding this general principle, the use of IRT SystemX’s press releases is unregulated.
The IRT SystemX undertakes, as much as possible, to provide you with honest information in good faith. However, the information on this website is not contractually binding for the IRT SystemX or the reader of the website.
The following are permitted without express authorization:
- Citations which respect the author’s right to attribution and integrity by citing their name and the source. The citation must be both a short excerpt from the original publication and a short insertion into the publication it later appears in. The citation illustrates a statement and must not compete with the source publication.
- Creating a link, provided that it opens a new, separate window of the browser, and that the page that the link leads to is not embedded inside other pages of a different site, particularly through the use of frames, belonging to the linked site.
Using so many citations as to constitute a compilation is considered to be a derivative work, and is therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or copyright holder.
In other cases, and in particular:
- if you want to display the logo of the IRT SystemX
- if the contents of the site “www.irt-systemx.fr” are to be integrated into the appearance of your site, particularly through the use of frames
- if the pages containing the link to the site”www.irt-systemx.fr” are behind a paywall
You must request authorization from the IRT SystemX by writing to: email@example.com
In all cases, the IRT SystemX reserves the right to request that a citation or link be removed if the IRT SystemX believes that it violates its editorial policy or could harm its interests.
This Policy describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
We will never sell your personal data to anyone.
# What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Contact us via email — for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Usage data — when you visit our site, we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymized IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data for statistical purposes and to improve our site or applications.
We use Matomo Analytics to track the usage of our website. Matomo is configured to anonymize your IP address before storing it in our database. We do not use any cookies to track you. We do not share any data with third parties. We do not use any data for advertising purposes.
# Opt-out of website tracking
You can opt out of being tracked by our Matomo Analytics instance below:
You can object to the tracking of your browsing on this website. This will protect your privacy, but also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.